Big fun for kids and adults alike during the school holidays.
Avoriaz is the place to be during the half-term holidays! The resort puts on so many great activities for kids (and big kids!) that it's impossible to be bored.
What’s more, every Thursday you can enjoy the amazing snow parade, complete with special snowy carriages and a HUGE dragon. Plus, kids are invited to dress up and ride on the floats around the village, a magical experience if there ever was one.
Don’t forget, there’s so much going on for kids over the holiday period, from fun cookery workshops to electric snowmobile taster sessions. If there’s one thing that’s for sure, it’s that kids will have an unforgettable holiday in Avoriaz, on and off the pistes.
Check out what's on here:
- Introduction to fat biking: come and test out the newest way of travelling around the resort.
- Torchlit descents: the traditional illuminated descent, accompanied by hot drinks and choreography.
- Baking workshop from Sunday to Friday in the main resort
- Carnival mask-making workshop
- Laser Game and Archery Tag: Enter the arena and go head-to-head armed with bows, arrows or laser guns!
- Crazy evenings at the Avoriaz ice skating rink.
- The Carnival’s Big Parade with Avoriaz’s 12 giant floats: Experience the carnival from the inside on the most unique floats in the world
- Electric snowmobiles for children – there’s a snowmobile for you, no matter your size!
- Sledging races: Who will reach the bottom first?
- Book your winter holiday for the whole family HERE -