How access to the resort ?
If you want to go to Avoriaz by car, several roads are available from all French and European towns :
- From the North of France : through Dijon
- From the Center and West of France : through Lyon
- From Alsace : through Switzerland, and then take the direction of Thonon-les-Bains and Morzine-Avoriaz for a shorter journey
- From the South of France: through Grenoble and Valence, then join the A41 towards Chamonix. Exit 18 Cluses, towards Taninges on the D902, then head to Les Gets and Morzine-Avoriaz.
Avoriaz is a car free resort, remember to book your parking space before your arrival.
1/ From France
The two nearest railway stations to Avoriaz are Thonon-les-Bains (TGV) and Cluses.
According to the arrival time of trains, buses provide transfers between the train station and Avoriaz or Morzine. (To get from Morzine to Avoriaz: take the “Prodains”cable car).
For more informationonbus schedules, please contact the agencySAT (http://www.sat-montblanc.com/)
- For arrivals at Thonon: +33 (0) 4 50 71 00 88
- For arrivals at Cluses: +33 (0) 4 50 98 07 81
2 / From Switzerland
From the InternationalGeneva train station, bus company Altibus provide transfers to Avoriaz.
For more information on bus schedules, please contact the company Altibus
- Calls from abroad: +33 47968 3296 - www.altibus.com
Getting close to Avoriaz by plane
For your journey by plane, the three nearest airports to Avoriaz are:
- Geneva Cointrin International Airport (80 km): 00 41 22 717 71 11
- Annecy Airport (96 km): +33 (0) 4 50 27 30 06
- Lyon St Exupéry (200 km): 0826800826
If you want to book a bus from the airport to Avoriaz : www.altibus.com
If you prefer to book a taxi from Annecy airport or rent a car : +33(0)4 50 27 30 06
According to the arrival and departure times of trains, buses provide transfers between the station and the resort of Avoriaz or Morzine. (cable car between Avoriaz and Morzine).
For more informationonbus schedules, please contact the tourist office of Avoriaz or directly SAT company.
- For arrivals and departures at Thonon: +33 (0) 4 50 71 88 00
- For arrivals and departures at Cluses: +33 (0) 4 50 98 07 81